MMilana flowerng easy fan lashes are the perfect lashes for lash artists who want to speed up their fanning time or need a little help making fans. They have a small amount of adhesive at the bottom of each lash strip to aid fanning and to keep them together as one beautiful fan when you take it off the strip.
So, what are Easy Fans and how do they differ from ‘normal’ Russian Volume lashes?
- Easy Fans have a small amount of adhesive at the bottom of each lash strip – this is to aid your lash fans and keep them together as one beautiful fan when you take it off the strip
- They are double layered and create full, fluffy fans immediately when pulled off the strip
- Good news! They can still be pinched to make super skinny snatched, pointy bases
- Easy Fans are also known as “blooming” lashes because they bounce into a fan formation with minimal effort (great for speed)
- Easy Fans are great for those wanting to create volume sets but aren’t quite confident with the Russian volume pick up techniques yet.