If you are seeking for top quality and affordable manicure set, we offer a variety of them that will fulfil your needs. We are an established UK based company that has been providing quality products to its valued clients for years. We only provide premium quality products to achieve customer satisfaction which is our top priority. Also, we assure you that when you buy our products, you won’t be disappointed and get value on your money.
Get Perfect Nails Through Our Manicure Set:
It is a fact that well-manicured nails make a significant difference in giving an excellent first impression and a poor one. Keeping them in good condition is a must because it says a lot about you as a person. So if you want to make your nails always look nice, then manicure tools are the best that you can take anywhere with you. The nail essentials that are included in our set are:
Glass Nail File:
The glass nail file is the best if you want a perfectly filed nails. However, they are a little bit expensive but are indeed better for your nails. It will give your nails a smoother shape and less rough look than the other types. They are easy to sterilise and are also better for acrylic nails.
To have a healthy and great looking nails, it is essential to put a thin layer of clear nail polish on your nails before you apply vibrant coloured polish. A quality base coat will help in protecting your nails from staining, especially when you are applying the dark coloured nail polish. Also, the nails won’t split, peel, break or become brittle. At MMilana we have a base coat that contains either aloe vera or vitamin E to help strengthen your nails. The healthy nails will look good with the base coat because it will help polish go on smoother for a longer period.
A top coat on your nails will assist in keeping the nail polish looking great. It will also prevent chipping and help polish to last longer. It also helps in keeping polish on during work, washing dishes or other activities that can cause potential harm your manicure Set.
Non-Acetone Nail Polish Remover:
Non-acetone nail polish remover is beneficial for many reasons. Standard nail polish can work perfectly for removing nail polish of your tips, but It’s not recommend to remove nail polish from acrylic nails. It is also a great way to help in ensuring your nail polish match to your nails properly. You can remove any unwanted oils from your nails by merely taking a cotton ball dipped it in the non-acetone remover and wiped it across your nails. So to make sure that you are always prepared, it is best to have this multi-use remover on hand.
Good quality nail clippers pair is an important tool for your nail health and overall comfort. A bad quality clipper that is not up to the mark can lead to jagged edges and painful hangnails. Tweezers are also essential for keeping clean and healthy fingernails and toenails.
You should keep cotton pads in your nail kit. It can use to remove nail polish, prime nails for applying polish and also keeps your toes separated during a pedicure. They are best, inexpensive, and more practical than paper towels and tissues when removing polish.
How to Make Your Manicure Last Longer
- It is advising to keep your nails short with a rounded tip. Due to this the nails will bang against the keys less and will less likely to bend.
- When you are filing your nails, do it in one direction. When you go back and forth with it on the end of your nails, it results in minuscule rips in your nails. These rips will eventually turn into a big one which results in nail polish chips.
- Buff the top of your nails as it naturally has ridges in them. How these ridges are made varies greatly among people, but everyone has ridges. Buffing it will allow a smoother nail polish application. The smoother the application, the longer your manicure set will last.
- Apply a stroke of base coat, colour, and topcoat across the tip of your every fingernail.
- You should apply the layer of top coat to your manicure every morning for at least 8 days to have a chip-free nail.
- When painting your nails, make sure that you use a high-quality base coat which is available at MMilana at a very reasonable price. After that apply two layers of colour, allowing time for each coat to dry completely before you apply the next one. In the end, apply the high-quality coat.
- There are natural oils that are found in our nails and hands which keep polish from adhering as well as it may. So use pure acetone as your nail polish remover to minimise these oils. Nail polish removers that declare to be “moisturising” or for “brittle nails” contain oil. Although they might remove old nail polish, they are harmful ingredients that prevent new polish from sticking. So always use pure acetone. It is excellent for completely removing old polish quick and without difficulty. After casting off the old polish with acetone, wash your hands well. Then use rubbing alcohol and a cotton pad to wipe down every nail to make sure. There are no traces of oil left before you start to paint.
- If you want the perfect look, then use our quality nail polish. They are affordable, good quality and will last longer than other cheaper brands. We have a vast array of colours in nail polish so you will find the one you are looking for.
- Nowadays, light pink and nude nail polish colours are high in demand. The reason for this is a chip is less noticeable in a bright colour as compared to the dark ones. And will always make it look like you have recently applied the manicure procedure on your nails. Light colours give a classy and clean look which shows that the world cares about your appearance, without making it look old or overdone.
So do not wait and buy our manicure tools which are made from quality materials now! We guarantee you 100% satisfaction.